The Power of Intuition’s Laura Day
Bestselling author Laura Day offers daily advice to strengthening one’s intuition. My favorite is to surround yourself with like-minded people and let them form your community. She teaches the power of following your gut and listening to your inner voice. She is the subject of a profile essay in Forbes, https://www.forbes.com/sites/wendysachs/2020/01/19/psychic-capital-laura-day-has-made-millions-with-her-superpower-and-wants-to-teach-you-how/#1dc64ad92383.
Here are 5 things to know about Laura Day:
- Day charges corporations upwards of $15,000 per month for 24/7 access to her intuition.
- Her mother, brother, and sister all committed suicide. Her mother’s first attempt was when Laura was 10. Two days after Laura’s 14th birthday, she committed suicide.
- Laura followed her gut and began her psychic journey after her marriage ended in divorce. She is now happily married to screenwriter Stephen Schiff.
- Laura proudly wears the label “psychic.” She is not one of the para-scammers I frequently write about.
- She believes men are naturally more intuitive than women. She has published 6 books on how to strengthen your intuition.
Read more about Laura Day by clicking on the link above.